Воскресенье, 2024-05-05, 5:11 AM | RSS

• Страница 1 из 1
Филиал ОФК US5 в Санкт-Петербурге » Fan-Art » Our creativity » Fairy Tale about Christmas))) (мое эссе по инглишу...)
Fairy Tale about Christmas)))
devo4ka-gallegosДата: Суббота, 2008-02-02, 8:44 PM | Сообщение # 1
Chris Watrin
Награды: 1
Статус: Offline
Джамбо в очередной раз!
grinzz
я обажаю писать, читать, сочинять, мечтать, витать в облаках, думать о своем, ведь я-ребенок и шило в пятой точке еще надолго останется в ней!
так вот, я писала сравнительно недавно сказку на инглише...это такое своеобразное эссе за которое я получила самую высокую оценку!
прошу не судить строго.....

sbol17

"Да,ты темпераментная.Пописай на снег и он расстает"©

devo4ka-gallegosДата: Суббота, 2008-02-02, 8:45 PM | Сообщение # 2
Chris Watrin
Награды: 1
Статус: Offline
Make a wish and believe it happens.
A Christmas tale written by D.Spirina

Every man knows Christmas is a time for gifts and treats, smiles and laughter, an exciting mood and a Christmas tree. This is a special day when people tell only pleasant words each other and wish a merry Christmas. Oh yes, and I forgot to say it is a night when Santa travels over the sky with his deer, giving gifts to kids who behaved well the whole year…
First frosts and first snow had come up very quickly, as quickly and unpredictably as Christmas. There had been two days before Christmas. Christy was waiting for that day, because she really believed her Dad would have come earlier and given her so much warmth and attention that she wanted. Small seven-year-old girl had never believed in elves or speaking gnomes, that is why she knew that Santa, who was appearing each year in their living room, was nobody than her Uncle Tom and the deer were played by her elder brothers.
One day on the way to her room Christy found a tiny envelope with the note inside. The note spoke: “Surprise is waiting for you. Just believe!”. In the envelope there was also a chocolate candy that Christy liked so much. Since Christy’s age didn’t let her doubt that it had been either her Daddy or her Mum, Christy just ate the candy and went to bed.
At night a strange noise made her open the eyes.Christy slowly opened her eyes, and in order not to wake up her parents she closed her mouth with her hand. On the floor next to the bed she saw a white hare and a squirrel, trying to come out from the hat.
-Who are you? – asked Christy being terribly afraid.
-We are Jake the Squirrel and Mike the Hare and we want you to decorate this Christmas tree for our friend, then we will make your every wish.
-Oh, I will do this, but I am not going to ask for anything back. I’ve got everything.
The hare and the squirrel nodded, and at the same time they vanished, diving into the hat.
Christy made a Christmas tree beautiful with shining balls and garlands, let it stand on the table and went to sleep again.In the evening no trace of the tree was on the table, only Christy’s favourite candy was lying on it.
And then the night came. All family members began looking for their presents under the big green Christmas tree that was standing in the middle of the living room. Only poor Christy was sitting at the table, hypnotizing the clock. The door bell rang.
-Open up the door, please! – her Mom shouted.
Christy went to the door, waiting to see a family friend, but no – her Dad was behind the door with a big bag in hands.
-Father? – Christy was surprised.
-Yeah! This is me, who else!? You thought I wouldn’t come. Silly you! – her father hugged her tightly – Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With these words he presented her with a big Barbie-doll. Christy was extremely excited and happy, and couldn’t believe her Christmas wish had come true. Having looked through the window, she recognized her new friends and a white-beard man in a red robe, waving her. And what was more interesting, he was having her small Christmas tree in his hands.
-Merry Christmas! – it was heard from that side of the window from Santa.
In a moment they all disappeared as quickly as they came.
Christy smiled at the empty window and left for the living room together with her Dad.
Every man on earth shall always have in mind: Don’t give up! Make a wish and all your dreams will come true (especially on Christmas day)!

The End

"Да,ты темпераментная.Пописай на снег и он расстает"©

Филиал ОФК US5 в Санкт-Петербурге » Fan-Art » Our creativity » Fairy Tale about Christmas))) (мое эссе по инглишу...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright by www.us5.ucoz.ru © 2024 design by Vlain&Stani
Хостинг от uCoz
Top Stars